Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: "Kill Score"?
"Kill Score"?
Apr 25 2010, 4:08 pm
By: Devourer  

Apr 25 2010, 4:08 pm Devourer Post #1

Hello

So, a friend of mine and I are close to done the first nexus map on SC2 :) PvZ.
OUR PROBLEM:
Level up. In SC1 many used Kill-Score for it, but in SC2 we cannot find it... where? Or does someone has an alternative idea?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 25 2010, 6:17 pm by DeVouReR.



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Apr 25 2010, 5:01 pm Morphling Post #2



You want to change the kill score for the nexus? If so, go to the data editor and scroll down to the bottom and the should be Score - Kill and under it it should show 1200.



None.

Apr 25 2010, 5:09 pm Devourer Post #3

Hello

Quote from Morphling
You want to change the kill score for the nexus? If so, go to the data editor and scroll down to the bottom and the should be Score - Kill and under it it should show 1200.
No! We do NOT want to change it, we want to check via triggers (events or condition) whether a player got more, less or exactly X kill score.

Also, how do you make "Brings at least 1 Marine to Y"? We yet can only choose a very specific unit, but we want to make it work with every marine... how?
And how to "Player bringt exactly 0 units to location"? We couldn't figure it out, it's rather overcomplicated.



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Apr 25 2010, 6:40 pm Centreri Post #4

Relatively ancient and inactive

Try condition -> comparison -> Player score value (and static integer). Not sure if it's it, but that's the only thing that I see that fits. Again, try using the search function next time. Very handy.

By brings at least 1 marine, do you want it to fire once when the marine is brought, or continuously?
Player brings exactly 0 units, do event -> every x seconds, condition -> there are 0 units in location x, event -> whatever.

Alternately, make this trigger:
Create an array integer global variable, with number-of-players values.
Event -> A unit dies
Condition -> Check that player who killed is not same player that died (so you can't kill own units and have them count), and that player who killed isn't allied to player who died (so you can't kill allied units and have them count)
Action -> Add killscore of killed unit to integer global variable, # of killing player.

Compare. Pretty simple.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Apr 25 2010, 6:59 pm by Centreri.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot