Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Ordering Units
Ordering Units
Apr 25 2010, 3:21 am
By: LoveLess  

Apr 25 2010, 3:21 am LoveLess Post #1

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Where the fuck is Order Unit: Attack at?



None.

Apr 25 2010, 3:22 am Centreri Post #2

Relatively ancient and inactive

Unit - Issue Order.

You know, there's a search function under actions...



None.

Apr 25 2010, 3:36 am LoveLess Post #3

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

I looked at that and didn't see a simple "Units here" "Attack here" function. I may be a little slow here...



None.

Apr 25 2010, 11:01 am Lord Malvanis Post #4



There isn't an Attack function under Unit - Issue Order. I spent two hours searching for it the other day, I know it sucks, but believe me, I searched that for that shit and didn't give up till I realized it just wasn't there.



None.

Apr 25 2010, 2:36 pm LoveLess Post #5

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from Lord Malvanis
There isn't an Attack function under Unit - Issue Order. I spent two hours searching for it the other day, I know it sucks, but believe me, I searched that for that shit and didn't give up till I realized it just wasn't there.
God, after looking for a while, I finally found it. Alright, you have to change one of the default variables in the bottom bar. To Order: Attack Region/Unit, whatever you so desire. It was pretty use to work once you look through variable after variable.




None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot