Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: SEN being really slow/giving errors and shit
SEN being really slow/giving errors and shit
Apr 24 2010, 3:12 pm
By: Symmetry  

Apr 24 2010, 3:12 pm Symmetry Post #1

(Killer_Kow)

This been happening to anyone else recently? If I wasn't retarded I'd have saved the error message.



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Apr 24 2010, 3:13 pm JaFF Post #2



It was down for a couple of hours for me. I am retarded as well. :P



None.

Apr 24 2010, 3:19 pm Forsaken Archer Post #3



I'm aware of the issue. A lot of the problems I believe are some of Dev's work, using cheap tactics to solve some bugs and add features. Too many sql heavy queries is leading to mysql using all the server's memory and it starts shutting down the processes it needs to be an effective web server.
I've disabled 3 things so far, the recent probably being the most serious. Let me know if it slows down again.

It doesn't mean Dev is bad or that I'm calling him out, he just needs to learn there are many techniques to optimize php and mysql usage or different ways of doing things entirely. However, SEN just can not handle careless use of resources.



None.

Apr 24 2010, 3:39 pm Symmetry Post #4

(Killer_Kow)

Good to know. Thanks IP.

Edit: It just went down again for a while.

Edit2: And again...

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Apr 25 2010, 6:20 pm by Symmetry.



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring