Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Drumroll.......
Drumroll.......
Apr 14 2010, 4:31 am
By: donwano  

Apr 14 2010, 4:31 am donwano Post #1



Who missed me? GD I'm back and it feels sooo... Gay. I wonder if anyone else from a long time ago who was one of my hell raisers with me is here online right now.....




None.

Apr 14 2010, 4:33 am MasterJohnny Post #2



Quote from name:Moonrocks
Who missed me? GD I'm back and it feels sooo... Gay. I wonder if anyone else from a long time ago who was one of my hell raisers with me is here online right now.....
I still have you on msn but you probably deleted me :P



I am a Mathematician Computer Scientist Logic user Person who does not need to use AI

Apr 14 2010, 4:33 am Changeling Post #3



I came in the time after.



None.

Apr 14 2010, 4:34 am Xeno Post #4



Can I say fuck on these forums?



None.

Apr 14 2010, 4:36 am donwano Post #5



I kinda remember you Master Johnny. I <3 XTNO: Fuck, I guess you can. Is that Minimoose guy still here that I used to piss off all the time?




None.

Apr 14 2010, 4:38 am CaptainWill Post #6



Donwano?



None.

Apr 14 2010, 4:38 am MasterJohnny Post #7



Yes :D
and Yes :D



I am a Mathematician Computer Scientist Logic user Person who does not need to use AI

Apr 14 2010, 4:39 am donwano Post #8



Yessir its donwano, orange ya glad to see me?
[/ego]



None.

Apr 14 2010, 4:40 am ToA Post #9

Que Sera, Sera.

Awesome, i totally remember you. Welcome back.




Apr 14 2010, 4:41 am Centreri Post #10

Relatively ancient and inactive

You returned, and number of people on SEN doubled. Hi.



None.

Apr 14 2010, 4:45 am donwano Post #11



Too bad I'll probably forget about this site again after tonight cause I never use a computer anymore. So hows this place been, whacked like crack? Or awesome like... ...Possum?




None.

Apr 14 2010, 4:46 am Xeno Post #12



Can I say the n-word on these forums?



None.

Apr 14 2010, 4:47 am CaptainWill Post #13



Quote from name:Moonrocks
Yessir its donwano, orange ya glad to see me?
[/ego]

Sure - always good to see someone return.



None.

Apr 16 2010, 5:35 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #14

👻 👾 👽 💪

ohi.
NR came back for a little while ...

Quote from Xeno
Can I say the n-word on these forums?
It's best not to.



TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 16 2010, 3:31 pm donwano Post #15



I'm gonna say it! Are ya ready?

....Nuclear Rabbit! Oh maaaaaaaaan I'm gonna get baaaaaaaaaaan'd!

I mean, hi Farty!




None.

Apr 16 2010, 5:09 pm Fire_Kame Post #16

wth is starcraft

...

GTFO.




Apr 17 2010, 6:41 pm donwano Post #17



FUF_K...




None.

Apr 17 2010, 6:58 pm DevliN Post #18

Woah

OMG HI



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Apr 18 2010, 9:35 pm Symmetry Post #19

(Killer_Kow)

LOL MUNEROX

I was Killer_Kow

I dunno if you'd remember



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Apr 18 2010, 10:38 pm MadZombie Post #20



HOLY SHIT OMG ITS MEWNRUKX! BRO FIVE MAN OMG LOL ROGLY LMAO LOL OMG

who dis :l



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring