Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: Scarecrow!
Scarecrow!
Apr 11 2010, 10:53 pm
By: LoveLess  

Apr 11 2010, 10:53 pm LoveLess Post #1

Let me show you how to hump without making love.



Those darn kids just wouldn't stay off his lawn.




None.

Apr 11 2010, 10:58 pm Xero Post #2



Haha, I like this one



None.

Apr 11 2010, 11:14 pm CecilSunkure Post #3



Hey pretty interesting, I like it.



None.

Apr 11 2010, 11:15 pm DavidJCobb Post #4



Clever blend. :)



None.

Apr 13 2010, 8:08 pm Super Duper Post #5



What is the head?



None.

Apr 13 2010, 8:32 pm Gigins Post #6



Quote from DavidJCobb
Clever blend. :)
Blend?
Quote from Super Duper
What is the head?
Scarab.

Nice job, I love this! :D



None.

Apr 14 2010, 1:56 am Howler Post #7



Looks like a tree stump with a scarab on it. I don't see the scarecrow :dontgetit:




edit: nvm I see it now!!! great work. It even has feet lol



None.

Apr 14 2010, 11:27 pm Positively Post #8



LOL. Awesome.



None.

Apr 15 2010, 12:25 am Jack Post #9

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

The top one looks like his head is a pineapple :P
Otherwise, pretty lulzy. Wouldn't the scarab fly off ingame?



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Apr 15 2010, 12:58 am Positively Post #10



Not if it's a sprite :).



None.

Apr 15 2010, 1:12 am Tempz Post #11



Umm, I never saw a scarecrow with arms bigger then his body w/e very creative but i needed more imagination then a atari game =/



None.

Apr 15 2010, 2:40 am DavidJCobb Post #12



[deleted]

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jul 3 2018, 5:54 am by DavidJCobb.



None.

Apr 15 2010, 2:59 am Tempz Post #13



XD nice joke



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: RIVE, Symmetry