Hey
Apr 10 2010, 10:04 pm
By: DeM)s.  

Apr 10 2010, 10:04 pm DeM)s. Post #1



Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself :)
I am DeM)s., and the concept of creating something cool (like a map!!) really appeals to me. Even though I may not be very good at it (i think so at least :P) I still like the feel of doing it. I'm trying to make one map right now and it's called Battle for Middle-Earth, you can look it up I posted some stuff about it on the UMS Forum :D
Anyways just wanted to say hi.. so... hi :P



None.

Apr 10 2010, 10:17 pm Super Duper Post #2



Welcome. +1 Karma.
I hope your map gets done. Not many maps here at SEN get finished.



None.

Apr 10 2010, 10:24 pm DeM)s. Post #3



Thanks! Oh and I forgot I do play melee but... I don't think I'm too good at it :/ lol. Need to learn some more BO's or something.



None.

Apr 10 2010, 11:12 pm Super Duper Post #4



Sure, I am a B- protoss.
Protoss Build Orders. 50+ Build Orders.
Terran Build Orders. 50+ Build Orders.
Zerg Build Orders. 50+ Build Orders.



None.

Apr 10 2010, 11:30 pm DavidJCobb Post #5



Welcome to the forum. Don't know if your self-deprecation is accurate, but if you feel you need to improve your skills, you can always check out the wiki. 'Fore I joined, I learned nearly everything I know about StarCraft mapping from just randomly browsing around there. [wiki=Hyper Triggers]Hyper triggers[/wiki], [wiki=Sprites]sprites[/wiki], [wiki=Terrain#Extended Terrain]extended terrain[/wiki]... If there's a useful mapmaking technique, we've got it documented.



DeVouReR, I absolutely love having that wiki-link feature on the forums.



None.

Apr 10 2010, 11:46 pm DeM)s. Post #6



Quote from name: [Super Duper;)
Sure, I am a B- protoss.
Protoss Build Orders. 50+ Build Orders.
Terran Build Orders. 50+ Build Orders.
Zerg Build Orders. 50+ Build Orders.

Quote from DavidJCobb
Welcome to the forum. Don't know if your self-deprecation is accurate, but if you feel you need to improve your skills, you can always check out the wiki. 'Fore I joined, I learned nearly everything I know about StarCraft mapping from just randomly browsing around there. [wiki=Hyper Triggers]Hyper triggers[/wiki], [wiki=Sprites]sprites[/wiki], [wiki=Terrain#Extended Terrain]extended terrain[/wiki]... If there's a useful mapmaking technique, we've got it documented.



DeVouReR, I absolutely love having that wiki-link feature on the forums.

@[Super Duper;) Thanks! I will most definitely check those links out!
@DavidJCobb, thanks too I will check those links out too to see if I can scrape together any juicy information to help me :D



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring