Hey
Apr 10 2010, 5:38 pm
By: 007shinobi  

Apr 10 2010, 5:38 pm 007shinobi Post #1



Hey, I am not exactly new to this forum, in fact, I had a different user back then. But, apparently since it was inactive, I guess the account disappeared :S. I went by the name Clan_D, seems to me that stuff still has been changing over the years o_O.



None.

Apr 10 2010, 7:19 pm Super Duper Post #2



O hai.
To summon FaRty, eat a bowl of Trix in the morning then throw the bowl against the wall. As it shatters, a green Dark Archon will come out of the bowl.



None.

Apr 24 2010, 6:35 am Apos Post #3

I order you to forgive yourself!

How is that possible? After 6 days, I'm the first one to visit your profile! I'm so special! :teach:




May 7 2010, 5:30 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #4

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Super Duper
O hai.
To summon FaRty, eat a bowl of Trix in the morning then throw the bowl against the wall. As it shatters, a green Dark Archon will come out of the bowl.
But I'm asleep in the morning ... and early afternoon. D:



TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

May 7 2010, 11:42 am OlimarandLouie Post #5



Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Quote from Super Duper
O hai.
To summon FaRty, eat a bowl of Trix in the morning then throw the bowl against the wall. As it shatters, a green Dark Archon will come out of the bowl.
But I'm asleep in the morning ... and early afternoon. D:
Dark Archons need lots of sleep and Trix cereal to keep up their stamina.

Welcome to SEN



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring