Hi...
Apr 4 2010, 4:11 pm
By: vexium  

Apr 4 2010, 4:11 pm vexium Post #1



Sup guys. I've lurked your place for some time in the past now... I stopped playing Starcraft altogether about 6 months ago. Since then, something has changed on this site apparently.

Namely, wtf happened to the database being accessible to guests?

Namely, why can't i access the database even now?


I love yall, and I wanted to say hi, but I don't plan on regular forum activity. I come here for the maps, as well as the neat database that was available.

Harbor thee a reasoning? Que paso? :blush: :blush: uh... woops

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 4 2010, 4:45 pm by vexium.



None.

Apr 4 2010, 4:30 pm Super Duper Post #2



The database is down for maintenance.
Welcome to the site.



None.

Apr 4 2010, 4:43 pm vexium Post #3



WELL SHIT. now i feel dumb :(... anyway it forced me to register and post finally xD

much love to this community for its awesome work!



None.

Apr 4 2010, 10:51 pm ProtoTank Post #4



Well. A couple of guys do lots of work. Lots of guys do a couple of work. I would be one of the lots of guys. Welcome!



I'm only here because they patched SC1 and made it free.

Jan 25 2011, 3:48 am Corbo Post #5

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Welcome to SEN.



fuck you all

Jan 27 2011, 2:20 am DavidJCobb Post #6



Quote from ProtoTank
Well. A couple of guys do lots of work. Lots of guys do a couple of work. I would be one of the lots of guys. Welcome!
I don't! :D I'm SEN's mostly-inactive client-side coder.

...On a related note, if you see any bugs in the site, go post them in the Bugs/Features topic in the Staredit.net section of the forums. Hopefully, someone'll squash 'em; might be me, if I'm able to.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring