Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Hello from the Philippines!!
Hello from the Philippines!!
Apr 1 2010, 12:20 am
By: GuardianTempest  

Apr 1 2010, 12:20 am GuardianTempest Post #1



My name is Neil, I am obviously known by my username & it's been years since my last SC match and I've a bit rusted.

But too bad since I'm new yet I'm going to ask so much of you, it'll be a burden so....Hi.



None.

Apr 1 2010, 12:43 am BiOAtK Post #2



The fact that there aren't any obvious grammatical errors proves it will not be a burden. You should see some of the non-English speakers' posts..
Welcome to SEN! :D we're pretty friendly around here. Ask anyone anything and they'll either answer you or tell you where you can find the answer.
(And some people here (myself included) barely even play SC, so you'll fit it haha)



None.

Apr 1 2010, 1:08 am DavidJCobb Post #3



Welcome to the forum.

Regarding your questions... You may find that some of them have already been answered. Before I joined, I just randomly browsed around SEN's wiki (which I found on Google), and I learned a lot just by doing that.



None.

Apr 1 2010, 2:10 am Vrael Post #4



Be careful, word on the street is CecilSunkure is a zombie, he looks human but he's actually just plotting ways to steal your brain and eat it.

Welcome to SEN.



None.

Apr 1 2010, 2:25 am Derqua Post #5



Quote from Vrael
Be careful, word on the street is CecilSunkure is a zombie, he looks human but he's actually just plotting ways to steal your brain and eat it.
Does that really have to happen every welcome thread?
Lets try to make the next one dumb comment free.

Welcome to SEN my friend.



None.

Apr 1 2010, 2:35 am CecilSunkure Post #6



Quote from Derqua
Quote from Vrael
Be careful, word on the street is CecilSunkure is a zombie, he looks human but he's actually just plotting ways to steal your brain and eat it.
Does that really have to happen every welcome thread?
Lets try to make the next one dumb comment free.

Welcome to SEN my friend.
I dunno.. I mean, telling people their comments are dumb might just be a dumb comment, no?

Brains? BRIANS!? If you have brains, they will be mine in due time. This is what happens at SEN; Welcome.



None.

Apr 1 2010, 2:52 am GuardianTempest Post #7



Thanks, and I'm used to these random comments.

Now to get working on my Foxhole Marines.



None.

Apr 1 2010, 6:51 am KrayZee Post #8



Hello fellow pinoy, or pinay.



None.

Apr 2 2010, 10:51 pm Crimson Magnum Post #9

Shogun

Welcome to SEN. I am also a filipino. In fact, that's the only reason I wanted to post in this thread and welcome you.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring