Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: Doodads and Tilesets
Doodads and Tilesets
Mar 27 2010, 1:58 am
By: Banana  

Mar 27 2010, 1:58 am Banana Post #1



How do I import/use doodads from things like the space platform tile when I'm using the jungle world tile? I'm using SCMDraft2. Nevermind I found it, now I feel dumb.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 27 2010, 2:12 am by Banana.



None.

Mar 28 2010, 1:37 pm lil-Inferno Post #2

Just here for the pie

Sprites.




Mar 28 2010, 6:44 pm TiKels Post #3



Lol yeah, pretty much sprites will get certain parts of doodads, but not the entirety, you will see if you look through it enough.



"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Mar 29 2010, 1:18 am samsizzle Post #4



there are usually only sprites for doodads that you can walk behind. So you're stuck if you're looking for doodads like little bushes or something from jungle that you want to put on desert or whatever.



None.

Mar 30 2010, 1:52 am Dungeon-Master Post #5



This is starcraft, you CAN'T make your own kind of tilesets like on warcraft, I suggest putting this question in the FAQ if it isn't, because it is getting redundant



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar