Hello
Mar 24 2010, 12:55 am
By: Swampfox  

Mar 24 2010, 12:55 am Swampfox Post #1



WELL!

To start things off, I've played Starcraft ever since I was a wee little child. I began playing when it first came out in 1998 when i was about 5 years old. Yes, you may ask, how the hell does a 5 year old play Starcraft? I've had a computer all my life, played my first game, Doom, when I was around 3, and have played pretty much every game out their for the computer.

In relation to Starcraft, I've messed around with the vanilla editor various times in the past, but have never seriously mapped anything. I have recently been working on an RPG that is taking me all too long which of course is quite normal with a newbie mapper (I learn quickly though).

I stumbled upon this site a long time ago, but I recently found myself in love with the community as I have been using this as a huge resource. I would love to get more involved with the site and everything that goes on here. Hey, maybe I'll enter a contest sometime....

Cya guys around!
-Swampfox a.k.a. LiQuiD_PwNiuM (ingame) ^^

P.S. Don't look at my first post! :blush:



None.

Mar 24 2010, 1:40 am DevliN Post #2

Woah

Welcome! Glad to have you here. :D



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Mar 24 2010, 2:27 am OlimarandLouie Post #3



Welcome. :teach: I started playing starcraft when I was 7... I guess you got me beat there. What was the first thing you did when you played it? I was protoss in a melee game and built nothing but probes and pylons, and didn't know what to do when I was suddenly swarmed by ultralisks. For some reason I clearly remember lifting off my Nexus, which is impossible, but I also remember making pylons. Such a faulty memory I have. :lol:

Also, I demand that you help me in my movement to have this smiley added to our currently large list of smileys! :OlimarandLouie:



None.

Mar 24 2010, 2:35 am Vrael Post #4



Watch out for Devlin, he's liable to kidnap you and take you to his secret hideaway where he uses living bodies as the main ingredient in his immortality potion. If you carry a penny around with you, it should ward him off though.

Welcome to SEN.



None.

Mar 24 2010, 2:41 am Centreri Post #5

Relatively ancient and inactive

Don't listen to Vrael; his is fooltalk. Devlin's potion (which he promised to share with me ^^) doesn't exist. Say, got a penny?



None.

Mar 24 2010, 2:51 am Swampfox Post #6



@Dev: Thanks.... No wait! Don't kidnap me!

@Oli: Honestly, I don't believe we had any internet. I think it was mostly the campaign that I was playing. And that smiley is win.

@Vrael: Noted?

@Cent: I don't believe I'll be sharing any pennies with Devlin's accomplices. G'day.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring