Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Colored Titles
Colored Titles
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 8 2010, 9:15 pm
By: poison_us  
Polls
Read the post.
Read the post.
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
I'm willing and able. 2
 
100%
None.
I'm not able, but colors are nice. 0
 
0%
None.
I'm able, but not willing. 0
 
0%
None.
I'm neither able nor willing. 0
 
0%
None.
I'm not sure...I just want to see the rest of the topic. 0
 
0%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 2 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Mar 8 2010, 9:15 pm poison_us Post #1

Master has given Dobby a doctorate! Dobby is free!

Devourer and I had a little discussion. I proposed having a box in the settings for you to color your title. The proposed page would look something like what's in the Collapsabox.
Collapsabox


Devourer, and probably the majority of SEN's staff, believes that we need moderation for the color of the title. He doesn't know how he would moderate the color of the title so that it wouldn't be hard to see. He argues that SEN's immaturity would have people doing colors like #191919 [invisible in carbonite skin], and that there is a need to moderate titles that look/are invisible.




I, on the other hand, feel not only that SEN is more mature [or practical, at least] than having a color like this. In my opinion, the majority of SEN isn't stupid enough to have a title that nobody can easily read. Aren't titles meant to be read? As for moderation, the color can be removed along with a suspension from having a title, much like and annoying :hurr: spree can be suspended from the shoutbox.

I ask the individual, not the majority. I'm asking if you can be mature enough to make your title colorful, yet still visible. I know I can.





Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring