Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: How do I fix this?
How do I fix this?
Mar 6 2010, 5:08 pm
By: Super Duper  

Mar 6 2010, 5:08 pm Super Duper Post #1



Bridges. Nice, arent they?
Yeah. One feature that really REALLY bugs me about them is how they are blocky at the southern end.
Check this out:



How do I fix the blocky edges of the bridge? I find this really ugly and, if I may say so, blizzard is stupid for making their own game terrain blocky.



None.

Mar 6 2010, 6:09 pm LoveLess Post #2

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

It pains all of us to say, I have never seen a fix for the blocky edges of the bridge. We actually USE those tiles to create more blends and their still blocky.



None.

Mar 6 2010, 6:11 pm Aristocrat Post #3



Terribly difficult.You can use ruins to create a custom bridge into jungle, but it's the best you can do.



None.

Mar 6 2010, 6:20 pm samsizzle Post #4



I usually just make them blend ruins to jungle, you can make them have no blocks that way.



None.

Mar 6 2010, 6:44 pm Super Duper Post #5





Yes?



None.

Mar 6 2010, 6:59 pm Aristocrat Post #6



Do it without sprites and I'll give you points.



None.

Mar 6 2010, 11:10 pm samsizzle Post #7




The bridge in the middle left is what I'm talking about.



None.

Mar 7 2010, 5:19 am payne Post #8

:payne:

Quote from samsizzle

The bridge in the middle left is what I'm talking about.
Wins. +1



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar