Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: CTF terrain (Desert)
CTF terrain (Desert)
Mar 5 2010, 12:24 am
By: Gigins  

Mar 5 2010, 12:24 am Gigins Post #1



Ok I might be making another CTF map. A bit different now. So how is this for a mech themed ctf?
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/5208/ctfw.jpg



None.

Mar 5 2010, 1:09 am JaFF Post #2



Blocky but impressive. Good job!



None.

Mar 5 2010, 1:31 am Howler Post #3



Quote from JaFF
Blocky
no it's not



None.

Mar 5 2010, 3:23 am xYoshix Post #4



Quote from Howler
Quote from JaFF
Blocky
no it's not
yes it is.

This piece is really good for a desert piece. I haven't seen anything like it before. Good job! The only thing that I'm worried about is the fuctionality of the terrain. It looks like only half of it can be reached. What's the good in terrain if you can't play on it?



None.

Mar 5 2010, 3:46 am payne Post #5

:payne:

Quote from xYoshix
Quote from Howler
Quote from JaFF
Blocky
no it's not
yes it is.

This piece is really good for a desert piece. I haven't seen anything like it before. Good job! The only thing that I'm worried about is the fuctionality of the terrain. It looks like only half of it can be reached. What's the good in terrain if you can't play on it?
For once, I'd effectively vote for Isom. Your terrain-leveling seems very complicated ;o



None.

Mar 5 2010, 4:10 am stickynote Post #6



@Yoshi; no, you can reach all of it, except for the bottom.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar