Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Map Contests
Map Contests
Oct 29 2007, 11:49 pm
By: Zank  

Oct 29 2007, 11:49 pm Zank Post #1



I know i've asked this twice already but lets start getting this site somewhere already and get some map of the month contests going, like can we start an october map contest already fuck i want to show these people what i'm made of



None.

Oct 30 2007, 12:23 am Moose Post #2

Armor: 90.50%

Lol, unless you want a one day contest, no. Maybe I'll do one next month. I might need help judging though.




Oct 30 2007, 12:29 am Joshgt2 Post #3



I'm willing to help in anything such as testing if anyone were to need it. I also have a bunch of guys that aren't on SEN but also play Starcraft a lot with me and could also help in testing/judging if needed. Just let me know when the time comes on how things playout.



None.

Oct 30 2007, 6:28 am Fwop_ Post #4



Quote from Zank
I know i've asked this twice already but lets start getting this site somewhere already and get some map of the month contests going, like can we start an october map contest already fuck i want to show these people what i'm made of

You don't need contests to make maps.



None.

Oct 30 2007, 9:29 pm InsolubleFluff Post #5



Pathetic.



None.

Nov 22 2007, 8:24 pm lil-Inferno Post #6

Just here for the pie

Quote from Fwop_
Quote from Zank
I know i've asked this twice already but lets start getting this site somewhere already and get some map of the month contests going, like can we start an october map contest already fuck i want to show these people what i'm made of

You don't need contests to make maps.
Well, the contests kind of get people to make new maps, think, it's a chance to actually have about two good maps and a few semi-good maps to come out at once, it also motivates people to try their best. And btw if you do these contests again, I'll happily judge =D.




Nov 23 2007, 1:00 am ClansAreForGays Post #7



I think you need a dldb b4 u start a mapping contest.

Maplantis is due for one.




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar