Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: Are there any good blends for the interior...
Are there any good blends for the interior...
Feb 26 2010, 6:27 pm
By: Jesusfreak  

Feb 26 2010, 6:27 pm Jesusfreak Post #1



(Sorry, couldn't fit the entire question in just the title)

I'm trying to make my "secret laboratory" area for my rpg, but I'm having trouble finding blends that look metallic and industrial. So far, this is what I've got, and yes, it's incredibly blocky:





None.

Feb 26 2010, 8:19 pm payne Post #2

:payne:

I've searched a bit through the forum because I remembered some blends being done with Terran Factories. They were pretty much what you are looking for, but I couldn't find them back.
I think Falk have made them.
It was for a ship map as far as I remember.



None.

Feb 28 2010, 4:36 am stickynote Post #3



These are by jabok.





None.

Feb 28 2010, 5:10 pm Super Duper Post #4



Those would be amazing if the units didnt go through the floor :'(



None.

Feb 28 2010, 5:27 pm Gigins Post #5



Just use units instead of sprites.



None.

Feb 28 2010, 5:42 pm Super Duper Post #6



Can you say CCMU?



None.

Feb 28 2010, 7:51 pm Zergblender Post #7



Make sue the floortraps belong to player 9 or else you can't walk over them



None.

Feb 28 2010, 8:20 pm Gigins Post #8



not true. :-_-:



None.

Feb 28 2010, 8:44 pm Zergblender Post #9



I always experienced that problem....

BTW:


Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 28 2010, 8:52 pm by Zergblender.



None.

Mar 1 2010, 8:27 pm Super Duper Post #10



^^
Thats amazing.



None.

Mar 2 2010, 5:10 am stickynote Post #11



Zerg, if you are talking about the floortraps "activating," then that is only in scmdraft. But yes, they need to be owned by a player 9-12 or by a neutral player. Otherwise they attack. Actually, I think if it is for player 1-8, you can't walk over them.



None.

Mar 6 2010, 12:13 am Falkoner Post #12



http://www.staredit.net/topic/8558/


Check out the Ships section, that may be somewhere around what you're looking for, but there's no way that I've found to use no units and not have blocks.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar