Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Reintroduction
Reintroduction
Feb 26 2010, 2:23 am
By: phlemhacker  

Feb 26 2010, 2:23 am phlemhacker Post #1



So basically I was active here 4 or 5 years ago when there was all that drama n' stuff and the site went down for a while. Well I figure with the launch of SC2 imminent, (and the map editor) I may as well jump back into the fray. I doubt anyone here remembers me but I was just wondering if anything interesting happened since I've been gone. Too lazy for an avatar right now.



None.

Feb 26 2010, 3:37 am samsizzle Post #2



Hey, i wasnt here 5 years ago but i felt sorry for you because no one had said hi yet so, Hi welcome to sen i guess.



None.

Feb 26 2010, 4:05 am Fire_Kame Post #3

wth is starcraft

You speak about drama as if its past tense.




Feb 26 2010, 4:55 am Corbo Post #4

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

And also that drama was only 2 years ago.
Oh yeah, hi.



fuck you all

Feb 26 2010, 9:42 am Doodan Post #5



Drama is banned at SEN.



None.

Feb 26 2010, 5:25 pm samsizzle Post #6



feelings at sen aren't allowed, you should be getting your shot soon. I don't take my shot sometimes.



None.

Feb 26 2010, 8:23 pm phlemhacker Post #7



Ahh, drama, the one constant in the universe.



None.

Feb 27 2010, 11:44 pm TiKels Post #8



Quote from phlemhacker
Ahh, drama, the one constant in the universe.
Amen.
That, Chuck Norris, :hurr:, and memes.



"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Feb 28 2010, 1:46 am Super Duper Post #9



Drama llama?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMYN4djSq7o
I WIN!
EDIT: Oh yeah, welcome :D.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring