Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: "You start off with one free name change."
"You start off with one free name change."
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Feb 21 2010, 5:53 pm
By: TiKels  

Feb 21 2010, 5:53 pm TiKels Post #1



I am requesting a name change due to an error (possibly due to my manual entry into the SEN member-list thing) where I did not start with a name change.

I believe others have suffered the same problem, but I was unable to find any previous topics with the same problem being addressed.

Please and thank you!



"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Feb 21 2010, 6:25 pm Devourer Post #2

Hello

We don't want that fad to continue, when it stopped I'll give you one, but not now as you probably would just change your name to a celebrety.
I've checked the code and no, this still is working. You might already have used it but it doesn't show up in the log as the log was only added recently. Or the "1 free name change at start" was added after you have joined SEN, I don't know as I only started to work on SEN on 6th Dec 2009.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Feb 21 2010, 6:33 pm by DeVouReR.



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar