Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Speed Mafia IV: Town Brigade
Speed Mafia IV: Town Brigade
Oct 17 2008, 4:55 am
By: Greo
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 513 >

Oct 19 2008, 5:35 pm Greo Post #41

A new dawn of reckoning had started. Ever since the fall of Mini Moose 2707 against the unknown Mafian who committed suicide in order to save the town, a new town had risen from the ashes. It was a town that could finally live in some peace, a town without the worries of getting mugged or having their car stolen. Having a small town gave the townspeople a sense of security and closeness. For the moment, anyways. Greo, one of those that had taken a vow to protect the town with the eye of a vigilante, had sided with his long time friend TassadarZeratul. Together, these boondock saints watched over the town, but even the Mafia could easily evade their vision.

The Mafia had found out where the duo was living, and quickly broke down their door. Greo was already waiting for them, but before he could get a shot, one of the Mafia pulled out a strange device and a bolt of white froze Greo instantly on the spot. TassadarZeratul knew this was coming, and had already made sure to leave a clue for the townies to pick up on. Just as he was finished and the clue was hidden, the Mafia burst into his bedroom, and one of the Mafia stabbed TassadarZeratul with a weapon born of pure psycho power, letting him bleed to death.

The town was in shock: the mystical guardians that had been protecting them for quite a while were now dead in their own home. It was up to a new generation of townies to face off the menace known as the Mafia. Would they be up to the task?

** DAY ONE START **
Townies, you have 24 hours to vote. If you do not vote or abstain (or are at least active), you will be forcibly removed from the game.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 5:46 pm lil-Inferno Post #42

Just here for the pie

Row, row, row your vote gently down the stream, kill the person you suspect, perhaps with a laser beam.

Oct 19 2008, 5:50 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #43

Just here for the activity... well not really

Shit, we lost both boondocks [/troll]

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Oct 19 2008, 5:51 pm Phobos Post #44

Are you sure about that?

lil-inferno, wtf?

this is signature

Oct 19 2008, 6:04 pm Echo Post #45

I vote Shocko.

Bolt?

None.

Oct 19 2008, 6:09 pm lil-Inferno Post #46

Just here for the pie

I abstain until further clue analysis.

Oct 19 2008, 6:22 pm Vi3t-X Post #47

Where is the hidden clue? >:(

None.

Oct 19 2008, 7:08 pm Zycorax Post #48

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

I vote Phobos

Oct 19 2008, 7:10 pm Hug A Zergling Post #49

Sounds like the freeze gun from Turok or the lightning gun from Quake is what hit Greo.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 7:54 pm Echo Post #50

The Mafia had found out where the duo was living, and quickly broke down their door. Greo was already waiting for them, but before he could get a shot, one of the Mafia pulled out a strange device and a bolt of white froze Greo instantly on the spot. TassadarZeratul knew this was coming, and had already made sure to leave a clue for the townies to pick up on. Just as he was finished and the clue was hidden, the Mafia burst into his bedroom, and one of the Mafia stabbed TassadarZeratul with a weapon born of pure psycho power, letting him bleed to death.

Bolt of White = Lightning = Electricity = Shock = Shocko.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 8:33 pm lil-Inferno Post #51

Just here for the pie

I vote Shocko for now.

Oct 19 2008, 10:29 pm Riney Post #52

Thigh high affectionado

I Vote Shocko.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Oct 19 2008, 10:36 pm Kaias Post #53

I also vote Shocko

None.

Oct 19 2008, 10:36 pm Oyen Post #54

Quote from Echo

Since when do bolts of lightening freeze a person? :-_-:

Greo was already waiting for them, but before he could get a shot, one of the Mafia pulled out a strange device and a bolt of white froze Greo instantly on the spot.

Protoss Arbiter?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 19 2008, 10:46 pm by Oyen.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 11:10 pm Biophysicist Post #55

Voter::Lynch candidate

Echo::Shocko
Zycorax::Phobos
lil-Inferno::Shocko
Dark_Marine::Shocko
Kaias::Shocko

Currently slated for lynching: Shocko (4)
5 out of 17 votes counted.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 19 2008, 11:17 pm by TassadarZeratul.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 11:13 pm Vi3t-X Post #56

Quote from Oyen
Quote from Echo

Since when do bolts of lightening freeze a person? :-_-:

Greo was already waiting for them, but before he could get a shot, one of the Mafia pulled out a strange device and a bolt of white froze Greo instantly on the spot.

Protoss Arbiter?
Interesting you should say that. Kaias's Avatar = Halo = Arbiter. Hm...

None.

Oct 20 2008, 12:25 am Hug A Zergling Post #57

The lightning could of paralyzed him, "freezing him".
It never said it froze him in ice.

I vote shocko.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 20 2008, 12:31 am by Hug A Zergling.

None.

Oct 20 2008, 12:36 am Vi3t-X Post #58

The freezing refrences an Arbiter. Arbiter, Halo.
Im not voting yet, more clues...

None.

Oct 20 2008, 12:46 am InsolubleFluff Post #59

Just got home.
Sprites
Sprites are now well-documented electrical discharges that occur high above some types of thunderstorms. They appear as luminous reddish-orange or greenish-blue, plasma-like flashes, last longer than normal lower stratospheric discharges (typically around 17 milliseconds), and are triggered by the discharges of positive lightning between the thundercloud and the ground.[32] Sprites often occur in clusters of two or more, and typically span the distance from 50 miles (80 km) to 90 miles (145 km) above the earth, with what appear to be tendrils hanging below, and branches reaching above. A 2007 paper reports that the apparent tendrils and branches of sprites are actually formed by bright streamer heads of less than 140 m diameter moving up or down at 1 to 10 percent of the speed of light.[49] The abstract is publicly accessible.[50][51][48]

[edit] Blue jets
Blue jets differ from sprites in that they project from the top of the cumulonimbus above a thunderstorm, typically in a narrow cone, to the lowest levels of the ionosphere 25 miles (40 km) to 30 miles (48 km) above the earth.[citation needed] They are also brighter than sprites and, as implied by their name, are blue in colour. They were first recorded on October 21, 1989, on a video taken from the space shuttle as it passed over Australia, and subsequently extensively documented in 1994 during aircraft research flights by the University of Alaska.[52][53][48]

[edit] Elves
Elves often appear as dim, flattened, expanding glows around 250 miles (402 km) in diameter that last for, typically, just one millisecond.[55] They occur in the ionosphere 60 miles (97 km) above the ground over thunderstorms. Their color was a puzzle for some time, but is now believed to be a red hue. Elves were first recorded on another shuttle mission, this time recorded off French Guiana on October 7, 1990. Elves is a frivolous acronym for Emissions of Light and Very Low Frequency Perturbations From Electromagnetic Pulse Sources. This refers to the process by which the light is generated; the excitation of nitrogen molecules due to electron collisions (the electrons possibly having been energized by the electromagnetic pulse caused by a discharge from the Ionosphere).[48]

Lightning is not white, i will carry on my rebuttle when I even get time to pee, I havn't been home since yesterday at 6pm so...

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 20 2008, 12:53 am by Shocko.

None.

Oct 20 2008, 1:13 am InsolubleFluff Post #60

Well as to be expected by day 1 storyline, not much clues. Device pointing to arbiter, pointing to halo is a better clue then lightning that freezes.
A clue that is hidden could be a zergling that burrowed or whatever...
weak clues but as I already said, there's not a lot to go off by here, but still, you're lynching townie at this point, bad way to start off.
My bets are on the people that didn't even provide evidence, just jumped the first bandwagon that came along.
I will be voting for... Kaias

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 513 >
  Back to forum